Did you switch to Motorola Edge X30 and wonder how to take a Screenshot on Motorola Edge X30?
You are at the correct place; in this guide, we have shared three methods you can use to take a screenshot on Edge X30.
So, without wasting any time, let’s start.
Note: We can’t afford to buy every device for creating tutorials; therefore, you might see that the screenshots shared in this article might not match your device. It is also not possible for us to create a 100% accurate tutorial as the steps keep changing with every Android Version.
Method 1: Using Physical Buttons
This method is the oldest and the most popular way to take a screenshot. I think it has been present since Android Cupcake, which was Android 1.5!
This method works on Android phones from all Android manufacturers. So, if you want to take a screenshot on your friend’s phone, you can use this method to take a screenshot.
Follow these steps to take a screenshot using Volume Buttons on Motorola Edge X30.
- Navigate to the screen whose screenshot you want to take on your Motorola Edge X30.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons Simultaneously.
- You will see a flash animation on your Motorola Edge X30, and then a small window will appear with a few options such as to share, edit or delete it.
If your phone’s volume buttons are not working, you can try the other methods below.
Method 2: Using Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an AI assistant from Google. Google Assistant can do a lot of tasks; taking a screenshot of the current screen is peanuts for it.
You can follow the steps below to take a screenshot using Google Assitant on your Motorola Edge X30.
- The first step is to wake Google Assistant.
- Say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google.” If Google Assitant doesn’t appear, then it means that the wake word has not been set up. No worries, try the following method to wake Google Assistant.
- Swipe up from the corner of your screen to wake Google Assitant. This method is enabled on all devices by default.
- Ask Google Assistant to take a Screenshot.
- That’s all. The screenshots are saved in the Screenshots folder, available in Motorola Edge X30’s Gallery App.
If you can’t turn it on, you can follow the official steps to Turn on Google Assitant.
Method 3: Using Three-Fingers Screenshot/Swipe Gesture
This method is popularly known as “Three-Fingers Screenshot.” To take a screenshot using this method, you have to open the screen whose screenshot you want to take and then Swipe down Three-Fingers on the screen.
On Motorola Edge X30, it is faster than the Physical buttons and takes less effort.
If this didn’t work, don’t worry. This feature is enabled by default, but you can follow the steps below to turn it on if it isn’t enabled on your phone.
- Open Settings App on your Motorola Edge X30, scroll down and tap on System and then tap on Gestures.
- Tap on Swipe to screenshot.
- Tap on the toggle button and enable the feature.
- Now try to take a screenshot by swiping down with three fingers.
About Motorola Edge X30
Edge X30 is a device from Motorola, launched on 2021, December 15 with Android 12. The Motorola Edge X30 features a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with 8/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage, no card slot. In addition, it has a 6.7" Screen with a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels.