Did you switch to OnePlus 2 and wonder how to take a Screenshot on OnePlus 2?
You are at the correct place; in this guide, we have shared three methods you can use to take a screenshot on 2.
So, without wasting any time, let’s start.
Note: We can’t afford to buy every device for creating tutorials; therefore, you might see that the screenshots shared in this article might not match your device. It is also not possible for us to create a 100% accurate tutorial as the steps keep changing with every Android Version.
Method 1: Using Physical Buttons
This method is the oldest and the most popular way to take a screenshot. I think it has been present since Android Cupcake, which was Android 1.5!
This method works on Android phones from all Android manufacturers. So, if you want to take a screenshot on your friend’s phone, you can use this method to take a screenshot.
Follow these steps to take a screenshot using Volume Buttons on OnePlus 2.
- Navigate to the screen whose screenshot you want to take on your OnePlus 2.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons Simultaneously.
- You will see a flash animation on your OnePlus 2, and then a small window will appear with a few options such as to share, edit or delete it.
If your phone’s volume buttons are not working, you can try the other methods below.
Method 2: Using Google Assistant
Google Assistant is an AI assistant from Google. Google Assistant can do a lot of tasks; taking a screenshot of the current screen is peanuts for it.
You can follow the steps below to take a screenshot using Google Assitant on your OnePlus 2.
- The first step is to wake Google Assistant.
- Say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google.” If Google Assitant doesn’t appear, then it means that the wake word has not been set up. No worries, try the following method to wake Google Assistant.
- Swipe up from the corner of your screen to wake Google Assitant. This method is enabled on all devices by default.
- Ask Google Assistant to take a Screenshot.
- That’s all. The screenshots are saved in the Screenshots folder, available in OnePlus 2’s Gallery App.
If you can’t turn it on, you can follow the official steps to Turn on Google Assitant.
About OnePlus 2
2 is a device from OnePlus, launched on 2015, August with Android 5.1. The OnePlus 2 features a Snapdragon 810 processor with 3/4GB RAM and 16GB/64GB storage, no card slot. In addition, it has a 5.5" Screen with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels.